Top 10 Web Design Trends to Consider for Your Website in 2019
The success of your business depends a lot on how your website looks. An excellent web design can strike a chord with a maximum number of target customers, resulting in a massive growth of your business. Do you want to know about the latest and appealing web design trends?
Let us have a look at the leading web design styles that you can consider for your website:
- Personalized UX: Personalization of a website has been quite popular in the web designing field since years. It is mainly about offering an exceptional user experience to boost the conversion of your website. Personalizing the User Experience (UX) is based on a person’s gender, age and choices. It gives the impression that you give priority to user needs and preferences. Thus, they are likely to choose your products and services over your competitors resulting in increased sales.
- Voice User Interface (VUI): A voice user interface (VUI) is quite new in the web designing world that lets people to utilize voice input to operate computers and devices. If you run a digital marketing agency, you must build a website based on the latest technology to engage innumerable online customers. It can make your website realistic and interactive that leads to more and more website sales.
- Minimalism and Bold Typography Designs: Typography on the web is a trend that is getting bigger with every passing day. You can zero in on typography to enhance the appearance of your website. But, ignore distracting fonts as it can make your target customers not focus on your content and drift away from your website. You can actually lose a huge number of potential customers because of using inappropriate fonts on your website. Using bold typography with a different touch can increase your website sales to a large extent.
- Practicality and Content Centered UX: Users like to visit a website that is extremely user-friendly and loads instantly. So, it is a prerequisite for you to save time of users when they visit your website. Your content needs to be visually appealing to improve user experience. In order to capture maximum user attention, your website needs to be really catchy. You should remove content and images that are not much useful for the users, but only occupying space. By doing so, you can offer a satisfactory experience to your users. Create your web content with suitable space that makes it convenient for the users to read it.
- Augmented Reality: In web designing sphere, augmented realty is gaining prominence. As most of the devices have camera these days, letting your users interact via augmented reality can be a great choice. You can witness an animation and business card active on your phone. You can activate a virtual mirror so that users can try hats or glasses on your website and can own an engaging 3 dimensional navigation bar on your website.
- GIFS or animations: GIFS or animations are included by plenty of designers these days to make websites highly interactive. Many users do not like to go through each and every line of content. Give life to your website by implementing GIFs and animations. Your target customers will like to spend more time on your website and take interest on your products or services resulting in massive growth of your business.
- Chat-bots: Do you want to interact with your website visitors? Include chat-bots to your website. The visitors can ask you questions devoid of human interaction. As a business owner, you can save a good deal of time and money because you do not require a live person to escalate sales and productivity. Chat-bots can serve various purposes like frequently asked questions, purchasing a basic item, making a reservation, resolving a complaint and booking a meeting. The key benefits of a properly designed chat-bots are 24X7 availability, language recognition, and instant response provider, learning from customer feedback and capability of remembering order history and customer preferences. The chat-bots indeed work as a wonder to make a strong connection with your target customer that can bring in lots of profits.
- Sticky elements: Sticky navigation is turning out to be quite trendy in the web designing arena. It is all about adding sticky elements to the top, bottom or sides of the web page so that it does not distract the visitors and they get more access to your website. For instance, if your website has lots of content, you can add arrow as a sticky component. When your users will click on it, they will be taken to the top of the page right away. Sticky navigation actually makes website access enjoyable for the users that automatically increase your website sales.
- Grid Layouts: Those who active users of Pinterest are aware of grid layouts. These types of designs have grown to be one of the most sought after layouts for many websites. By making the most of grid layouts, you can display your website in a clean manner and align its elements. Grid layouts are considered to be a good addition for neat design, ease of use and gratifying user experience.
- Progress Spectrum: Web designers are using progress spectrums to segregate the unnatural linear steps in websites. Such web design tools act as a guide to visitors at every step and let them understand how much they have succeeded in the process. These are widely used by ecommerce websites during the buying process and restaurants during the time of order placement. For instance, if you run a construction company or an engineering form, you need to fill out more information rather than providing name and email or uploading files and other requirements. Due to this, the presentation of steps is done in a visually appealing manner that will let the lead to witness the end results.
The above-mentioned web design trends are surely going to make a difference in your website. It is not necessary for you to implement all of them. Go for the ones which you find the most suitable for website and take your business to the next level in 2019.